Julia from Creation Station in Bicester has kindly shared this tutorial on how to make Batman Bunny Easter Hats. Creation Station run art classes for pre-schoolers. They love having fun with different materials – paint, glue and, of course, a bit of glitter – but they also believe that being creative is about experimenting, playing and just seeing what happens.
Easter is traditionally all about fluffy bunnies and chicks but, if like me, you have a little boy or girl who loves superheroes then this Easter hat will be perfect.
You will need:
- Yellow card- I used A4 and joined 4 pages together
- Black card
- Double sided tape
- White pen
- Cotton wool
How To Make Batman Bunny Easter Hats:
- First join all the yellow card together using the double-sided tape, this will make the main hat.
- Before you make it into a hat you need to stick the batman mask, city scene and bunny ears to it. So, take the black card and cut out the batman mask, including his ears and cut out eyes and mouth.
- Next cut out the bunny ears and glue on the cotton wool to the middle of the ears. Then glue these to the yellow card about half way up.
- Stick the batman mask to the yellow card along 1 edge ensuring the bunny ears are in behind batman’s ears.
- Next cut out the city scene, including some windows and glue these beside the batman mask.
- Use the white pen to decorate the city scene to resemble lights.
- Join both sides of the yellow card using double sided tape to create the hat and enjoy .