What's On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Big Day Out at the Pump House Project
18 June @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm| Free
A fun filled day for your whole family, this Father’s Day 18th June with the Pump House Project in Faringdon.
Part of The Great Get Together “Get together with your neighbours for a weekend celebrating community, commonality and connections”
The Big Disco
- A FREE family disco to start the day off! 10am-12am
- You bring the dance moves – they bring the snacks.
- The Pump House project welcome babies, toddlers and children up to age 11, accompanied by an adult.
- Hot drinks available for adults and all donations are welcome.
The Big Craft Session
- A FREE family craft session 1.30pm-3.30pm. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- As part of our ongoing Community craft project “sELFie Doors”. They invite you to come along and create your sELFie Door with them.
- Simply buy a template on the day for £2 and get creative.
- They will provide craft materials, paints, glue etc but please do bring along – anything else you want to include in your own design.
The Big ‘Pump House Project’ Afternoon Tea Party
- The entire Community is invited to join for Afternoon Tea 4pm-6pm.
- Share a table, share a conversation, share your time.
- With music from Al Cane – a relaxing opportunity for the whole community to have tea together, on us!
- Afternoon tea is FREE, but please don’t miss the raffle and all donations are welcome. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
So come and see what’s new…
…new classes, new faces, new facilities and new grass!