What's On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
10 February - 15 April
Make the most of the half term holiday with one of the most exciting events in our farming calendar- lambing!
Our flock of over 660 ewes are due to give birth this lambing season and we’d love to share the magic with you.
Join us for:
– Daily talks from our team about lambing and our flock
– Access to our lambing shed, fingers crossed you will see a birth for yourself!
– Have a go at bottle feeding our lambs and goat kids
– Farm Safari rides
– Hold our chicks and rabbits
– See eggs hatching in the incubators
– Access the Adventure Barn and Dolly’s Den soft play
– Feed the animals on the outdoor walkway
Don’t forget- we’re lambing right up to 15th April!