What's On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
- This event has passed.
What’s on for Feb Half Term in Berkshire 2018
10 February - 18 February
February Half Term can be one of the trickiest of the school holidays to find activities to keep your kids happy. The excitement of Christmas has gone and the weather tends to be damp and cold. Fear not, we have lots of ideas to fill everyday.
As well as the indoor soft play centres, swimming pools and museums, many places also have special events for the holidays. Here’s a roundup of our top picks. You can also search on this website by date and postcode in the What’s On pages.
If you want to venture a little further afield, we have a jammed packed guide for Oxfordshire too.
- Bring on the Battle running all week at Windsor Castle
- Arts and crafts at Norden Farm Arts Centre from 12th to 17th Feb
- A little further afield but worth checking out, the secret world of gases at Winchester Science Centre
- Nesting Box & Feeder Workshop at Thatcham Nature Discovery Centre.
- Reading Abbey Fun Day on 15th Feb
- Family bird watching on 15th and 16th at the Windsor Great Park Environmental Centre
- BFG crafts with Creation Station in Newbury (there’s a family session for ages up to 11)
- Feb Half Term fun at Beale Park
- Go Wild Bushcraft at Bucklebury Farm Park on 11th Feb
- Fresh Feb Fun at Odds Farm (Buckinghamshire) including bottle feeding the baby goats.
- Oxford Brookes Climbing Centre have some fab climbing sessions running on Tuesday and Thursday of the half term week.