Ever wondered what to do with odd socks? Here’s how to make your own sock bunny filled with rice. It’s really easy to make and no sewing is required! The sock bunny is a great Easter craft project with kids.
You will need:
- Small sock
- (Uncooked) rice
- Thick thread or small elastic bands
How to make a sock bunny:
- Fill the rice into a sock. The heel of the sock will become the face of the bunny.
- Tie just above the heel with a thin elastic band or tightly with a piece of thick thread.
- Form a head in the heel and tie off with another elastic band or piece of thread.
- Cut down the ankle area into two strips to make ears.
- Neaten up the ears by trimming off any cuff and making a curved shape.
- Add a face to your sock bunny with a pen.
Try making a whole family of sock bunnies!