Cogglets is a baby, toddler and carer group run by St Mary’s Church in Cogges. They welcome all children aged 0-5 years and their parents or carers. You will be welcomed with a fresh cup of coffee or tea, a slice of home-made cake and friendly face. At Cogglets, their focus is on the carer. They believe that if you are well cared for, the children you are caring for will be too.
During the session they aim to provide:
- A cafe area for parents and carers to enjoy a drink and a piece of cake.
- Some pampering treats for carers to indulge in
- A baby play area with baby toys and books
- A range of toys for older toddlers, including an outdoor play area with ride-on toys and a slide
- A craft activity for parents/carers to do with their toddlers
- Music time