Jellyfish come in all colours and sizes and this paper plate jellyfish craft is a fun one for little ones to do without costing you the earth.
You will need:
- Paper plate
- Optional glitter or sparkly bits
How to make the Paper Plate Jellyfish:
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Paint the half plate in any colour you like.
- Glue on glitter, sparkly bits and a couple of googly eyes if you like.
- Cut lengths of ribbon.
- Staple the ribbon to the back of the straight cut edge of plate to create the tenticles
The paper plate jelly fish is light weight so easy to pin to a wall or noticeboard. Why not make lots or create an ocean scene.