Witney is jam packed with loads of fun things to do with under 5’s. If you’re looking for ideas for your pre-schooler then look no further. If there’s anything missing, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on our facebook page.
Baby & Toddler Groups in and around Witney
Baby and toddler groups are a great low cost activity. When you’re just starting out, they’re a great place to meet other mums with babies, make friends and gives you a focus to get out of the house. The baby & toddler groups usually involve a mix of music, crafts, toys and refreshments which is perfect for when your little one is looking for a bit more stimulation. There’s something on each day of the week in and around Witney. Have a look further down at the classes section too as some of them are pay as you go.
Many baby and toddler groups only run during term time. Click on the links below for more details on times and costs.
- Monday – Noah’s Ark, Little Treasures and the Freeland Baby & Toddler Group
- Tuesday – St Mary’s Cogglets
- Wednesday – Cuppa, Catch-ups & Cuddles and Mini Multiples West Oxfordshire
- Thursday – Madley Cogglets
- Friday – Wesley Baby & Toddler Group
Baby & Toddler Classes in and around Witney
There are so many classes to choose from in Bicester whether you’re looking for something sporting, creative or a bonding time with your baby. Here’s a selection of what’s available but keep visiting the website as we’re adding more every day.
This is a lovely baby massage class, that not only includes the baby massage with all it’s amazing benefits, but also babies get the opportunity to play with their unique sensory toy library and mums get a chance to chat and relax with refreshments at the end of the class.
- Crocodile Music
- Buggy Buff
- Deborah Manning School of Dance, Ballet & Tap Tots (Carterton)
- Deborah Manning School of Dance, Ballet & Tap Tots (Shipton Under Wychwood)
Parks & Outdoor Spaces in and around Witney
Enjoy a sunny day or wrap up warm and get out for some fresh air. Witney and the nearby towns and villages have some lovely open spaces to enjoy. We only include places we’ve been and can personally recommend so will keep adding places on a regular basis.
- The Leys Recreation Ground – a lovely park with playground and splash park as the highlight.
- Kilkenny Lane Country Park – lots to keep the little ones occupied including a lovely big sandpit
- Cogges Manor Farm – a real favourite of Red Kite Days and they regularly have events too.
- Woodgreen Playground
Indoor Fun in and around Witney
Reviews will be included here as soon as they’re available. Got a top recommendation? Let us know on our facebook page.