Toddler Sense classes in East Hendred for children aged 1-4 years.
Toddler Sense is a multi-award winning activity programme, which introduces children to a whole new world of adventure after Baby Sensory. The activities are designed to keep toddlers and children busy, active, and stimulated by offering them a magical, multi-adventure experience in a safe and happy environment.
The aims of Toddler Sense are:
- to promote a positive attitude to exercise
- to keep children mentally alert
- to develop imagination and creativity
- to promote social and emotional development
- to enhance language and communication skills
- to gain a basic understanding of mathematics
- to develop an understanding of the world in a fun and energetic way.
The classes at Snells Hall in East Hendred runs on Wednesdays at 9.30 and 10.30.
Check out the Baby Sensory website for more information and booking.