A family day out can quickly add up once you pay for admission and any extras, especially if you have kids over the age of 2. We’ve found 10 great places to visit with the kids on a family day out for under £35. This is based on 2 adults and 2 full paying kids and finding the cheapest family ticket.
Booking online in advance is a great way to save a little extra so plan ahead. We’ve quoted the cheapest prices in this article but many attractions have a gift aid option and if you can afford it, please do support them. Prices do change so don’t forget to check with the attraction before visiting and to book online.
Bring a picnic and your own snacks and you’ll also keep the costs down. If you have kids under 2 or 3 then the overall price is cheaper.
We’ve ranked the attractions with the cheapest first, click on any of the links for more info. If you’re looking for free places to go, then click here.
- Cogges Manor Farm – £17.72 family ticket for 2 adults and up to 3 kids (under 2’s go free)
- Fairytale Farm – £21.16 (under 3’s go free).
- Millets Falconry – £21.8 (under 3’s go free)
- Crocodiles of the World – £27.00 (under 2’s go free)
- Grey’s Court – £28.30 (free for National Trust Members)
- Green Dragon Eco Farm – £30
- Birdland – £30.44 (under 3’s go free)
- Beale Park – £31.00 high season and £21.00 low season (under 2’s go free)
- Basildon Park – £32.30 (free for National Trust Members)
- Winchester Science Museum – £33.04 (under 2’s free)