Ladies choose to come to pregnancy yoga classes for many reasons, including:
- To learn how to relieve back, neck and shoulder aches
- To learn breathing techniques for relaxation prior to and during the birth
- To stretch and exercise in a safe environment, under the guidance of a specially trained teacher
- To have another way of bonding with your baby
- To meet other Mums to be
Yoga Being pregnancy yoga classes are structured into courses of four weeks which you can attend from week 14 of your pregnancy.
At the sessions you will:
- Practice gentle movements and stretches to relieve back ache
- Discover ways of letting go tightness in neck and shoulders
- Learn breathing techniques for relaxation prior to and during the birth
- Enjoy releasing tension from mind and body
- Know that you are exercising in a safe environment, under the guidance of a specially trained teacher
- Experience new ways of bonding with your baby
- Meet other Mums to be
Each course is slightly different so that you can attend as many as you wish during your pregnancy.
Currently classes run on a Wednesday but you should contact directly to check latest dates and times.
You do need to book as places are limited. You can book by email or phone 07917 453224