Going to a soft play centre can be a great outing – the kids run off lots of energy and you might even get the chance to grab a coffee too! It can also be pretty crazy at the weekend and during school holidays so you’ve been warned!
Here’s our roundup of some of the best soft play centres in Buckinghamshire as well as indoor climbing and trampoline parks. Click on the links to read an individual review. If you want to find a soft play centre near you then click here and pop in your postcode just above the map.
Soft Play Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes is home to two of the biggest and best soft plays around.
360 Play – Milton Keynes
360 Play in Milton Keynes is a super big soft play with lots of areas to explore. The added bonus is that is also has a carousel, dodgem cars and the most wonderful small world play street.
Safari MK – Milton Keynes
The other great soft play in Milton Keynes is Safari MK. With a huge play frame divided into areas for different age groups, interactive games and small world play it was a winner when we visited. The food is also so good it’s definitely worth a mention.
Ruby & Red’s Soft Play at Rush Trampoline Park – High Wycombe
Marlow Wyevale Garden Centre Soft Play – Marlow
Massive soft play centres in warehouses are all very well but if you have little ones, sometimes all you need is a bit of space and a slide so they can have a run around and escape from the rain. If you’re looking for a garden centre soft play, this one near Marlow at the Wyevale Garden Centre is worth checking out.
There are lots more soft plays in Buckinghamshire that I haven’t been to review yet so can’t give a personal view on. However, it’s always handy to have a good list so here are the ones I’m still planning to visit.
- Zoomania in Aylesbury
- PK Kids Zone in Buckingham
- Play Train in High Wycombe
- Mini Monsters soft play cafe in Milton Keynes
- Your Cafe in the Park in Aston Clinton
- Jungle Mania in Bourne End
- Big Mama’s soft play cafe in Milton Keynes
Soft Play at Farm Parks
- Odds Farm Park also have a great soft play if you’re looking to combine it with a full day out.
- Green Dragon Eco Farm have a mid sized soft play and it’s a great day out with lots to do outdoors too and plenty of furry friends to meet indoors.
Soft Play Alternatives in Buckinghamshire
- Review coming soon for the brand new Climb Quest in Milton Keynes (I’m going on Monday!)
- Get bouncing at Rush Trampoline Park in High Wycombe.