Here’s an easy recycling project to make your own mini watering can for the garden. It’s a great little project to talk about re-use/ recycling with kids and get them involved in the garden.
You will need:
- Plastic milk bottle with handle
How to make the recycled watering can:
- Remove the label from the milk bottle and rinse.
- Make some little holes in the lid of the milk bottle using the skewer.
- Fill the bottle up with water and screw on the lid.
- You can now water seeds using your recycled watering can.
- You can also try decorating the bottle with permanent markers.