What's on in the UK
- This event has passed.
February Half Term Activities in Berkshire 2020
15 February - 23 February
February Half Term can be one of the trickiest of the school holidays to find activities to keep your kids happy. The excitement of Christmas has gone and the weather tends to be damp and cold. Fear not, we have lots of February half term activities and half term days out to fill the week.
Norden Farm in Maidenhead is a wonderfully family friendly theatre with lots on for all ages and interests every school holiday. This Feb half term they have everything from arts & crafts to movies and children’s theatre shows including the not to be missed Little Grimm Tales. A great way to escape the cold and wet! Check out their full listings for February Half Term here.
February half term 2020 activities running all week
- Arts & Crafts sessions at Norden Farm (Maidenhead)
- Storytelling interactive tales in the story den at Norden Farm (Maidenhead)
- Lambing and bottle feeding goats as well as the usual indoor and outdoor fun at Odds Farm Park.
- Victorian fashion family friendly event running all week at Windsor Castle
- February half term trail at Cliveden (Taplow)
- Brick Week at Legoland Windsor (Windsor)
- Half term activities at Bucklebury Farm Park – halfway between Newbury & Reading
- Forces & Magnets shows at the Lookout Discovery Centre (Bracknell)
- Paw patrol takes over the Lexicon (Bracknell)
- Create & Grow February Half Term at Squire’s (Wokingham)
- Space Explorers at the Milestones Museum (Basingstoke) closed Mondays
- February Frolics at Willows Activity Farm (nr St Albans)
- Space crafts at Wellington Country Park (nr Reading)
February half term 2020 activities by day
- Mama G’s storytime roadshow at The Curve (Slough) 15/02
- Little Grimm Tales at Norden Farm Arts Centre (Maidenhead) 17/02
- Creation Station slime workshop (Slough) 17/02
- Eggs on Legs puppet theatre at Shaw House (Newbury) 17/02
- Alice’s teacup adventures at Woodley Library (Woodley) 17/02
- Chloe and the Colour Catcher at Norden Farm Arts Centre (Maidenhead) 18/02
- Family art workshop at the West Berkshire Museum (Newbury) 18/02
- Kaleidoscope interactive play show at Newbury Corn Exchange (Newbury) 18/02
- Half term arts at the Museum of English Rural Life (Reading) 18/02 – 20/02
- Family activity day at the West Berkshire Museum (Newbury) 19/02
- Junior own a pony day at Snowball Farm Equestrian Centre (Burnham) 19/02
- Shlomo’s Beatbox Adventures at the Curve (Slough) 19/02
- Pony Day at Palmers Riding Stables (Reading) 19/02
- Spies in Disguise movie showing at Norden Farm Arts Centre (Maidenhead) 19/02-20/02
- Strings Concertini with String Fever at Norden Farm (Maidenhead) 19/02
- Drop in craft session for 4-9 year olds at Caversham Library (Caversham, Reading) 20/02
- Histories of the Unexpected: The Tudors! at Norden Farm (Maidenhead) 21/02
- Awesome animals – meet and learn about wild animals including pythons & owls (Bracknell) 21/02
- Messy museum day at the West Berkshire Museum (Newbury) 21/02
Ideas for a day out in February Half Term
There are lots of great reviews on Red Kite Days, all tried and tested by a Mum and kids.
A little further afield, 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park has lots to do and and all the rides are included in your admission.
Why not start a family challenge with our A-Z of Things to do with Kids in Berkshire. We’ve got an idea for each letter of the alphabet.