What's On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
February Half Term Activities in Oxfordshire 2019
16 February - 24 February
February Half Term can be one of the trickiest of the school holidays to find activities to keep your kids happy. The excitement of Christmas has gone and the weather tends to be damp and cold. Fear not, we have lots of February Half Term activities to fill everyday.
As well as the indoor soft play centres, swimming pools and museums, many places also have special events for the holidays. Here’s a roundup of our top picks. You can also search on this website by date and postcode in the What’s On pages.
Venture a little further afield with our What’s on Guide in Berkshire.
Events running through Feb Half Term in Oxfordshire
- Alphabet I-Spy at Waterperry Gardens 16/02 – 24/02
- Love Your Pets week at Green Dragon Eco Farm
- Cuddle a lamb at Farmer Gows – tbc
- Live lambing at the Cotswold Farm Park
- Millets Farm – tbc
- Beale Park Feb Half Term fun – tbc
- Pop Art in Print at Banbury Museum
- Orienteering week at Waddesdon Manor
- Free half term activities at Yarnton Home & Garden 18/02 – 22/02
- Scarecrow theme at Roves Farm (tractor ride is included in admission)
- Odds Farm (Buckinghamshire) has lots going on including bottle feeding and meeting the lambs.
Events by Day during Feb Half Term in Oxfordshire
- Life’s Secret Agents at the Oxford University Natural History Museum (Oxford) 18/02 – 20/02
- Craft & object handling at the Pitt Rivers Museum (Oxford) 18/02 – 20/02
- Hey Diddle Diddle singalong and play session for under 5’s a the Oxford Playhouse (Oxford) 18/02
- Chinese New Year festival show at the Oxford Playhouse (Oxford) 18/02
- Cat in the Hat children’s theatre show at the Oxford Playhouse (Oxford) 19/02 – 22/02
- Wow, It’s Night Time children’s show at the North Wall Arts Centre (Oxford) 19/02
- Mrs Bun the Baker cookery workshops suitable for all from ages 2+ 1902 – 20/02
- Shlomo’s Beatbox Adventure for kids at the North Wall Arts Centre (Oxford) 20/02
- Fun Cat in the Hat themed half term activities at the Oxford Playhouse (Oxford) 20/02 – 22/02
- Tweedy’s Illusion Confusion at the Theatre, Chipping Norton (Chipping Norton) 20/02