What's on in the UK
Pumpkin Picking at Kenyon Hall
3 October - 31 October£2
This year’s pumpkin crop is growing very nicely at Kenyon Farm and the pumpkin patch near Warrington in Cheshire will be back for 2020. Farmer Tod has planted 15,000 pumpkins.
Pumpkin picking will take place throughout October and this year they’ll need to do things differently to previous years to keep everyone safe. This year you’ll need to book a ticket in advance and as they will have to limit numbers, they won’t be able to accommodate as many people as usual.
All visitors need to book entry tickets in advance. They cost £2 per person – adult or child. Infants under 18 months go free. Ticket holders can look forward to:
- Access to the outdoor patch, with over 15,000 pumpkins grown this year.
- Visiting a huge indoor display of ready-picked pumpkins of all shapes, sizes and colours.
- Creating memories with unique, pumpkin-tastic photo backdrops – new for this year!
- Use of a wheelbarrow to carry pumpkins in from the patch.
- Getting into the seasonal spirit with Halloween characters, carving inspirations and pumpkin-themed food, drink and gift ideas.
Those wishing to carve their pumpkin at the farm and leave the mess with us can access our carving den on the day for a small additional cost.
The farm shop, outdoor cafe, children’s play area and toilets are all open and car parking is free.