What's On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
- This event has passed.
Santa’s Grotto at Millets Farm 2018
17 November, 2018 - 24 December, 2018
Santa’s Grotto at Millets Farm is one of the really big meet Father Christmas experiences in Oxfordshire. It’s held at Frosts Garden Centre in the grounds of Millets Farm and books up incredibly quickly each year, especially on the weekends close to Christmas. If it’s something you’re considering, definitely book early.
There are some new changes for this year’s Santa’s Grotto experience at Millets Farm.
– Individual family time with Santa!
– Pre-select your child’s gift, so that your visit is personalised!
– A brand new activity!
On arrival you will be greeted by Santa’s Head Elf and his Team of Elves who will get you in the festive mood with singing and dancing. Then it’s onto Mrs Christmas’ Kitchen where you will be able to decorate your very own gingerbread biscuit*. There will be fun and games with Santa’s Elves before you and your family will be lead through to see the big man himself! You will have individual family time with Santa and one of his Elves will capture the perfect fesitve photo.
Santa will have a gift for the whole family to enjoy as well as your pre-chosen gift for each child.
*We endeavour to have alternative biscuits or an alternative activity available for any children who suffer with allergies.
Various session times available
Child Ticket – £14.99 (price from 12 months)
Baby – £6.50* (birth to 12 months)
Adult Ticket – £4.99
*Price does not include gingerbread decorating but does include visit to Santa and a baby present. If you wish for your little one to partake in gingerbread decorating, please book a full price child ticket.
6×8 Photo – £7.50
Large glitter frame and photo – £11.99
Present Choices (children will be asked for their full name at point of booking):
– Craft Kit
– Make Your Own Teddy Kit
– Science Experiment Kit
– Soft Creative Dough Set
– Teddy Bear
– Magic Box
– Building Blocks
– Babies Gift (suitable from birth)
Located in Frosts Garden Centre – Our Grotto is located in the outside sales area, please follow the signs through the Garden Centre through to the back and along past the Ice Rink to the Grotto entrance.
Other useful information:
For all FAQ’s please click here
– Please arrive at the start time printed on your tickets-there will be no admittance to the Grotto before this time.
– You are unable to take your own photo’s in Santa’s living room, to add on a photo with Santa please call 01908 583511, or you can purchase one on the day at the end of your experience.
– Due to health and safety; pushchairs and car seats are not allowed into the Grotto. Please leave these in the car as we are unable to take responsibility for theft or damage of any buggy’s or car seats left outside the Grotto.
– This event is held by and in Frosts Garden Centre, For more information please call 01908 583511
For more ideas on where to visit Santa in Oxfordshire 2018, check out the handy guide from Red Kite Days.