These frozen fruity yoghurt cups are a colourful alternative to ice cream. They’re super easy to make so even young kids can get involved. Exact quantities aren’t necessary, just use more to make more!
You Will Need:
- Silicone cupcake cases
- Greek style yoghurt (any flavour, we chose coconut)
- Fruit (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi all work well)
How To Make Frozen Fruity Yoghurt Cups:
- Dollop yoghurt in each case about 2/3 of the way up.
- Chop fruit into smaller pieces
- Sprinkle the fruit over the yoghurt and then push in slightly
- Pop in the freezer for a couple of hours
- Once frozen, peel out of the cases and leave to soften slightly for a couple of minutes.
It’s as easy as that and makes a great ice cream alternative to have in the fridge for hot summers days.