It’s lovely to give or receive a homemade greetings card. This card is made by creating a stamp with recycled polystyrene packaging. We made a heart design – perfect for Valentine’s day, Father’s Day or Mother’s Day – but any simple shape would work well.
You will need:
- Blank card
- Polystyrene food packaging
- Biro pen
- Roller or paint brush and paint
How to make the stamp card:
- Cut a square from a piece of clean recycled polystyrene food packaging.
- Score a heart shape (or other design) into the polystyrene using the biro pen to make your stamp.
- Apply paint to the stamp with the roller or paint brush. Rescore the design if needed to clear any excess paint.
- Press the stamp carefully down onto the blank card and peel off again.