Marshmallow Choc Pops
Marshmallows dipped into melted chocolate and covered in sprinkles are an indulgent party treat that’s also a great activity for kids of all ages. They have a little wow factor too, if you can make enough before they are devoured. I made these with five kids and they had a lot of fun.
You will need:
- Cooking chocolate
- Wooden skewers
How to make marshmallow choc pops:
- Snip the ends off the skewers to there are no sharp ends (safety first).
- Melt the chocolate until runny, either in a microwave or in a bowl placed over simmering water.
- If kids are getting involved with the creation, then layout all the skewers, chocolate, marshmallows and sprinkles first. It’s much easier and a lot less messy.
- Skewer a marshmallow, dip in chocolate and then into sprinkles.
- Place finished marshmallow choc pops in a tall glass to keep them upright and stable and then allow to cool so that the chocolate sets.