Aspiring Torvill and Deans will love the ‘Skate Basics’ Learn to Skate 5 day course run by Oxford Ice Rink this May half term.
The Ice Rink offers ‘Skate Basics’ classes for children and their parents.
- These are held in the morning, during school holidays.
- Classes are taught over five consecutive days and last for 30 minutes each day.
- They are taught in a separate area of the ice, in groups of up to 15.
- The 10-12 public session and skate hire is included in the price.
- Discounts for siblings and parents are available.
- Call the rink on 01865 305010 to book a place or for more information.
Ice Skating Course Dates And Fee’s:
- Monday 29th May – Friday 2nd June
- The course is suitable for children aged 5 – 16 years
- The first bookees cost is £45, additional children can also be booked at a reduced rate of £22.50.
- Adults can join child at a reduced rate of £22.50.
The course must be booked in advance – check out the ice rink website for more details.