There’s nothing better than a soft boiled egg and soldiers. Great for a weekend breakfast or a quick mid-week tea for the kids. Here’s how to make the perfect soft boiled egg – with a firm white and soft gooey yolk.
You Will Need:
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of bread
How To Make the Perfect Boiled Egg and Soldiers:
- Pick an egg at room temperature (not straight from the fridge).
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil.
- Drop the egg carefully into the boiling water.
- Boil the egg for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes rinse the egg in cold water until the shell is just cool to touch.
- Cut the top off the egg and serve with slices of toast soldiers.