The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Red Kite Days and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Red Kite Days. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Red Kite Days takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Red Kite Days accepts advertising under the terms and conditions set out below covering all our platforms but not limited to our website (www.redkitedays.co.uk), Facebook page, Pinterest Page, Twitter Page and Instagram Account.
- By agreeing to advertise by way or order the Advertiser agreed without condition the following terms and conditions.
- Red Kite Days reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any stage that it considers unsuitable. Red Kite Days can remove the advertising without contacting the advertiser but will make attempts to do so following removal.
- The Advertiser guarantees to Red Kite Days
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading and wholey their own (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) The advertising abides by all laws and relevant UK advertising guidelines and any other authorities under jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to find out this information prior to advertising.
(ii). Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Red Kite Days and the advertiser will compensate Red Kite Days for any claim made against them.
- All Advertisements are accepted, based on the understanding that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the relevant Media Kit on the date of publication. Red Kite Days can change their rates at any time and updated rates can requested from email@example.com. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
- Red Kite Days requires payment for advertising to be made within the time provided on the invoice. Any advertiser who does not do this will be subject to collection procedures that may result in a collection agency seeking recovery. Should this occur the advertiser will also be liable for any charges incurred by Red Kite Days in seeking recovery of the money. Acceptance of the charges is assumed via the order being made for advertising.
- Red Kite Days makes no promises or representation to the future forecast of website visitors either to the website as a whole or to the advertisers advertisement. Red Kite Days can only make predictions based on historical data but makes no promises of this continuing and is not liable for any drop or loss in traffic or assumed traffic.
- Red Kite Days does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the website or social media but will use reasonable efforts to provide this has no liability for any website downtime for any period of time for any reason without condition. This includes hardware or software failure, telecommunications failure, virus or other. Red Kite Days will not pay out any advertisers for loss of advertising impressions during any downtime. Advertisers accept that Red Kite Days has no liability or responsibility over any external or social media platform, it’s service or performance of any advertising.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check their advertisement at the time of publishing for any errors in text and/or hyperlinking. Red Kite Days is not liable for any error based on the condition of the advertiser conducting this final check.
- Should the advertiser cancel their advertising through the term, Red Kite Days should be provided with at least 72 hours notice and will not refund any outstanding monies. The advertiser is liable for completing any outstanding payments
- Red Kite Days shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
- Red Kite Days accepts no responsibility or liability for the withdrawal of any advertising by any relevant authority who has the power to remove or govern any advertising
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check all advertising copy within 72 hours of publishing for any errors. If after this time (once confirmed) there is any error caused by user error at Red Kite Days (not virus, hacking or hardware related) Red Kite Days will agree to republish the advertising for the relevant term.
- Red Kite Days allows for reasonable changes to advertising copy throughout the term at no cost. This should be no more thatn4 times during an advertising terms otherwise the advertising can be charged an administration fee of £10 per change.
- Red Kite Days shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Red Kite Days and the Advertiser, and Red Kite Days maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser. This includes but is not limited to all our social media platforms or any platform or advertising mechanism bearing the name of Red Kite Days.
- The Advertiser will fully reimburse Red Kite Days for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Red Kite Days in accordance with these Terms.
- Red Kite Days owns the copyright of any copy placed on this website
Red Kite Days (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting www.redkitedays.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree or have concerns about any part of the policy, you should discontinue using the site.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.redkitedays.co.uk (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our services, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photographs, and opinions or comments you post on the site.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. –
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services or special offers, that may interest you or them;
- to give you free regular weekly updates about what’s new on the site, which may include free weekly and monthly emails and other special offers which we think you may find of interest on the site;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features, competitions, prize draws and other promotions via the site;
- if you post comments on the site, to publish them for editorial purposes or in promotional material.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 women aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in OX1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Selected third parties who wish to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and those third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Red Kite Days or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you no longer wish us to hold your details on a database then you may ask us to remove your details by contacting us at email@example.com
We may make changes to this policy without notice to you. Please ensure that you review the policy regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Find out more about advertising with Red Kite Days.