These tasty little treats involve no cooking and are a quick and easy recipe to make with kids. They’re perfect to pop in your mouth on a sunny day.
You Will Need:
- 1 banana
- Approx 40g of cooking chocolate
- A few sprinkles
- Greaseproof paper
How To Make Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites:
- Place a piece of greaseproof paper on a plate that will fit in your freezer.
- Slice the banana into rounds.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip the banana pieces into the chocolate and lift out with a fork.
- Place them on the greaseproof paper and then add some sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.