There is so much on offer all around us, from engaging museums to family attractions, kid friendly restaurants and fun classes for for your little ones. The Red Kite Days Awards 2019 is your chance to celebrate these places and local businesses, show them your support and get a few new ideas on where to go and what to do with your kids.
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve received thousands of nominations for your family favourites across 12 categories. The top 10 with the most nominations are our Red Kite Days Awards finalists and now is your chance to vote for the best to be crowned winner in each category.
The finals are go! I repeat the finals are go! Click below to find out the who the finalists are and to place your votes.
VOTING HAS CLOSED
You will NOT be added to a mailing list or contacted if you place a vote. These awards are all about supporting and recognising local businesses. If you would like to keep in touch, you can tick a box at the end of the voting form to be added to the Red Kite Days weekly newsletter group.
What are the Red Kite Days awards?
The Red Kite Days awards are all about recognising and celebrating local businesses, groups andplaces to visit with a family focus. Support your favourite or perhaps you’ll find somewhere new to visit?
How does it work?
The awards are all about who you think is the best, so you get to nominate your favourites and you do the voting. It’s totally free and you don’t need to sign up to a weekly newsletter. No hidden catches.
There are 12 categories in the Red Kite Days awards.
- Animal Attractions (farm parks, zoos, wildlife parks etc)
- Indoor Play (soft play, trampoline parks etc)
- Outdoor Play (parks, mini golf, splash parks, outdoor pools etc)
- Eating Out (cafes, restaurants, pubs)
- Baby & Toddler Groups
- Kids Activity Class
- Best for Teens
- Parties (party entertainers, face painters, bouncy castle hire, party venues, birthday cakes, party supplies etc)
- Teachers / Tutors (school subjects, music teachers etc)
- For Mum (we’re all about the kids but Mums matter too)
You can vote for one finalist in each category. Follow the Red Kite Days Facebook page for updates and announcement of the winners.
Voting will take place from 10th July to 16th July 2019, closing at 11:59pm on 16th July.
The winners from each category will be announced on 19th July 2018.
What do the winners get? Finalists and winners will receive a prestigious winners/finalists logo which can be used on your website and social media platforms. You’ll also receive a big friendly shout out on the Red Kite Days website and social media platforms. Unlike some awards, there’s absolutely no cost to enter.
Terms & Conditions
These terms govern the contractual relationship between you (‘the nominator or voter’) and Red Kite Days.
1. This competition is open to all residents in the UK. You do not need to buy anything to nominate or vote.
2. One nomination per category is allowed per person and one vote per category in the final.
3. The selection of finalists and winners will be made on the dates stated in the promotional material relating to this competition as published by Red Kite Days.
4. The prize(s) available to be won will be as announced in the promotional material relating to this competition.
5. The winners of each category will be the ones with the greatest number of votes.
6. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
7. For winner’s details please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
8. Red Kite Days reserves the right to remove any nominations without discussion where deemed not relevant.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Red Kite Days and accordingly Red Kite Days may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Red Kite Days as a result thereof.
9. By entering, nominators and voters agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.