What's on in the UK
Easter Holiday Activities in Bucks 2021
27 March - 18 April
The Easter school holidays usually brings spring weather and lots of fun Easter themed activities from trails to egg hunts. If you’re looking for family friendly Easter holiday activities from Milton Keynes to High Wycombe and Aylesbury to Amersham, you’ve come to the right place.
What’s On for Kids: Easter Holidays in Bucks
- Windowland Easter Trail 28th March – 10th April (High Wycombe)
- Teddy Bear Hunt at Willen Lake 29th March – 11th April (Milton Keynes)
- Thornborough Pre-School Easter Egg Trail 2nd – 5th April
- Hughenden Easter Trail 2nd to 10th April (nr High Wycombe)
- Ashley Green Easter egg hunt 3rd-4th April (nr Chesham)
- Deanshanger Easter Trail 3rd April (nr Milton Keynes)
- Easter Trail at Ride High Equestrian Centre 4th April (Milton Keynes)
- West Wycombe village Easter trail
- Easter Fairy Door Trail 27th March – 3rd April (North Crawley nr Newport Pangell)
- Stony Stratford Easter Egg Hunt 27th March – 5th April
- Easter trail at Manor Park 27th March – 11th April (Great Linford, Milton Keynes) FREE
- Easter sensory trail at Evenley Wood Gardens 30th March to 5th April (nr Brackley)
- Easter holiday camps at the Little Gym Handy Cross and a very small number of private bubbles that can be booked. (High Wycombe)
- Themed musical adventures with Jaqu’in The Box 12th & 16th April (Chalfont St Peters)
- Themed musical adventures with Jaqu’in The Box 13th & 17th April (Berkhamsted)
- Themed musical adventures with Jaqu’in The Box 14th April (Gerrards Cross)
- Spotter Trail at College Lake Nature Reserve from 14th April, cafe will be open too. (Tring)
Why not try a treasure map activity trail walk in Amersham, Aylesbury, Berkhamsted, Hemel and Tring. Check out my review
If you fancy getting out and about for a family walk or picnic then check out all the great outdoor reviews on Red Kite Days.
What’s Opening in Bucks for Easter?
The 12th April marks the next big step on the lockdown easing roadmap. Outdoor attractions such as zoos, farms and theme parks will reopen in April. Restaurants and pubs with outdoor eating facilities can serve food and drink again and children’s classes and activities can resume with a maximum of 15 parents indoors.
Find all the great places reopening during the Easter school holidays with a few outdoor places already open. Details below with links to reviews or websites for more information.
Green Dragon Eco Farm
The Green Dragon Eco Farm is perfect for a fun family day out with farmyard animals, a unique wildlife zone and great outdoor play areas.
Stunning grounds to explore, they’re great at setting up activities for the school holidays. This Easter they have a family trail with 10 different activities and not to be missed, the brand new thrilling slide in the woodland playground.
Black Park Country Park
Black Park Country Park reopens form 29th March and is great for cycling or playing in the playground.
Rushmere Country Park
Just outside of Bucks is the amazing Rushmere Country Park. If you’re looking for an all round fantastic country park day out in Bedfordshire then head straight to Rushmere Country Park. Not far from Leighton Buzzard, it’s within easy reach of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire.
Mead Open Farm, Leighton Buzzard
Mead Open Farm reopens from 12th April with tickets being able to book in advance from 1st April.
Chiltern Open Air Museum
The grounds and gardens of Chiltern Open Air Museum reopen from 26th March.
Odds Farm Marmalade’s Mini Golf, Wooburn near Beaconsfield
Marmalade’s Mini Golf opens from 29th March, the entrance is separate to Odds Farm Park so you don’t need to get a ticket for both. 18 holes of exciting Mini Golf – can you avoid the obstacles, beat the bridge & miss the mousetrap? Find booking details
Odds Farm Park, Wooburn
Odds Farm park itself will reopen on 12th April inline with government guidance. A really great fun day all round for the family. Check out this review from local mum Kate who visited last time they reopened with all the covid measures in place/
Stonor Park (near Henley-on-Thames)
Officially opening on Friday 2nd April (Good Friday) with its Easter trail for the Easter holidays and then full time from May, their brand spanking new adventure playground, Tumblestone Hollow, has been 18 months in the making. An innovative experience, suitable for four to twelve year olds. Constructed to very high safety standards and made from sustainably sourced chestnut, the playground has high level walkways, climbing nets, look-out decks and bridges, all connected by a quirky, gnarled central tower – it’s certainly no ordinary playground!
What’s Online for Kids this Easter
Live online spring weaving workshop for kids on Monday 29th March with Milton Keynes Arts Centre.
Easter themed slime workshop with Jacqu’in the Box 3rd April
Explore Day Taster Workshop
Explore Day Taster Workshops on Friday 2nd April – these are amazing value
- Digital Painting ages 10+ and family session
- Comic Book Drawing 6+ and family session
- Stop Motion Animation family session
- Explore Magic family session
- Digi Den taster ages 8-10 years
- Explore Magic ages 5 to 8 years
- Odilocks and the 3 Bears 3rd April live streamed
- Mindful Storytelling (ages 3-8 years) 4th April
- Family Zen Drawing 7th April
- Zen Drawing Optical Illusions ages 10+ 9th April
- Magic & Storytelling 11th April
- Toontastic – make your own cartoon 16th April
- Digi Den online taster for 11+ 17th April