What’s On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
- This event has passed.
Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
8 February - 28 April
Make the most of the half term holiday with one of the most exciting events in farming calendar at Cotswold Farm Park– lambing!
With the first bleats of new arrivals and the anticipation of many more in the air, lambing is our favourite time of year! We hope you’ll come and share it with us; settle yourselves down in the Animal Barn and keep your eyes peeled.
Our flock of ewes are due to give birth this lambing season and we’d love to share the magic with you.
Join us for:
– Daily talks from our team about lambing and our flock
– Access to our lambing shed, fingers crossed you will see a birth for yourself!
– Have a go at bottle feeding our lambs and goat kids
– Farm Safari rides
– Hold our chicks and rabbits
– See eggs hatching in the incubators
– Adventure Barn and Dolly’s Den soft play
– Feed the animals on the outdoor walkway
Don’t forget- we’re lambing right up to 28th April!
Click for more great February half term activities inspiration in Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire.