What’s On In Oxfordshire & Berkshire
- This event has passed.
Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
16 February - 28 April
Make the most of the half term holiday with one of the most exciting events in farming calendar at Cotswold Farm Park– lambing!
Their flock of over 660 ewes are due to give birth this lambing season.
– Daily talks from our team about lambing and our flock
– Access to our lambing shed, fingers crossed you will see a birth for yourself!
– Have a go at bottle feeding our lambs and goat kids
– Farm Safari rides
– Hold our chicks and rabbits
– See eggs hatching in the incubators
– Adventure Barn and Dolly’s Den soft play
– Feed the animals on the outdoor walkway
Don’t forget- they’re lambing right up to 28th April!
Click for more great February half term activities inspiration.