What's on in the UK
Totally Roarsome Woodland Family Trail | Mottram
12 April @ 9:00 am - 6 June @ 7:00 pm£7.95
Totally Roarsome is a socially distanced, wild adventure woodland family trail for families in Greater Manchester.
Coming this Easter to the Mottram Hall, SK10 4QT – a socially-distanced outdoor adventure for all the family. Opening April 12th.
In an untouched woodland, in Mottram, St Andrew, dinosaurs, bears, lions, and tigers roam free. There may even be a unicorn or two. They are joined by their friends from Alice in Wonderland, a gaggle of pirates and a gang of superheroes. – It’s much more than just dinosaurs.
- Enter into Jurassic Land then onto the Jungle.
- Once you’ve encountered our dinosaurs, lions, and tigers, it’s off on a Bear Hunt. How many will you find?
- Then take a trip through the Wild West. Yeeeeeh Haaaw.
- Head down the rabbit hole into Alice’s Wonderland.
- Next, make your way into Neverland – where there are pirates everywhere you turn.
- Then we are off to the world of Superheores. Batman, Superman, Spiderman – they’ll all the there to greet you.
- Finally, wander through our fantasy land with dragons, unicorns and knights of the realm.
- With Dinosaurs, unicorns and superheroes all on the same day, what else do you need?
Ticket on sale from 23rd Feb 2021
Open 9am – 7pm daily with last admission at 6pm.
The Totally Roarsome trail should take around 1 hour to complete.
Tickets are available in 5 minute intervals – just choose your preferred start time.
Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to a future start date if availability allows.
When is Totally Roarsome?
- 12th to 18th April then weekends until 23rd May.
- 24th May to 6th June