I’ve seen these melting marshmallow snowmen all over the Internet and really wanted to give them a go. They were a big hit with my boys and I’m sure will become a Christmas tradition in our house. It’s an easy no cook Christmas recipe for kids.
You Will Need:
- 14 digestive biscuits (or any other plain flat biscuit)
- 14 white marshmallows
- 200g icing sugar
- Black and orange writing icing
- Strawberry laces
How to make Melting Marshmallow Snowmen Bicuits:
- This recipe is easiest to do if you set it up like a production line.
- Lay out your biscuits
- Mix up the icing sugar with a little water so that you have a thick paste. It goes runny really quickly so best to just add a teaspoon of water at a time.
- Dab black writing icing for the eyes and mouth onto each marshmallow.
- For the nose I squirted some orange icing onto a plate and then just a skewer to pick a little up, place in the centre and then drag to one side. It’s easier than it sounds.
- Spoon some icing onto each biscuit and then place the marshmallow snowman head on top.
- Wrap a strawberry lace around to create a little scarf.