What's on in the UK
- This event has passed.
February Half Term Activities in Bucks 2020
15 February - 23 February
February Half Term can be one of the trickiest of the school holidays to find activities to keep your kids happy. The excitement of Christmas has gone and the weather tends to be damp and cold. Fear not, I’ve pulled together lots of February Half Term activities to fill everyday in Buckinghamshire. From Milton Keynes to Aylesbury and High Wycombe to Marlow, there’s lots on for all ages.
Here’s a roundup of my top picks. You can also search on this website by date and postcode in the What’s On pages. Venture a little further afield with our What’s on Guide in Berkshire or Oxfordshire.
Need to drop and run? No problem, we’ve got a guide to February half term holiday clubs in Buckinghamshire too.
Rated ‘Excellent’ in all areas. ISI Inspection, December 2018
Co-educational day and boarding school for 3-13 years
At Swanbourne House, we take one bright mind and mix with our own unique blend of academic and co-curricular ingredients to unlock each child’s individual greatness.
Swanbourne House School, Bucks , MK17 0HZ www.swanbourne.org
Events running through Feb Half Term in Buckinghamshire
- Love Your Pets week at Green Dragon Eco Farm (Hogshaw)
- Family cookery school at Waddesdon Manor (Waddesdon)
- Orienteering at Waddesdon Manor with three different routes suitable for under fives to teens. (Waddesdon)
- Odds Farm (Wooburn Common nr High Wycombe) has lots going on including bottle feeding and meeting the lambs with their lamb watch event starting at Feb half term.
- February half term trail at National Trust property Cliveden (Taplow nr Maidenhead)
- Spring half term events from sending morse code to parlour games at Milton Keynes Museum (Wolverton)
- Bat & Robin’s Trail at Hughenden Manor (High Wycombe)
- Enjoy a snowdrop walk at Stowe
- Different toy craft activities every day at Bucks County Museum (Aylesbury)
- Secret adventures at Bletchley Park (Milton Keynes)
- Lambing is back for Feb half term at Mead Open Farm (Billington, nr Leighton Buzzard)
- Kids go free at the Hellfire Caves this Feb half term (High Wycombe)
Events by Day during Feb Half Term in Bucks 2020
- Oi Frog & Friends at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre 13/02 – 15/02
- Yucky Foods Drama Session at the Roald Dahl Museum 16/02
- Firelight & campfire break making at the Wycombe Museum 16/02
- Roald Dahl’s writing hut talks at the Roald Dahl Museum 16/02 – 17/02
- The Twit’s Storytelling with John Kirk at the Roald Dahl Museum 17/02
- Kids introduction to crochet at the Wycombe Museum 17/02
- Meet, and learn about, some of the amazing animals we share our planet with; such as Bertha, the giant Burmese python; Fabiola, the iguana; Cuddles, the hedgehog; Alfred, the owl and many more of our amazing animal friends. (Colnbrook) 17/02
- Archive Taster Talks: Roald Dahl’s Yucky Food at the Roald Dahl Museum 18/02
- Make a clay bird pie at the Roald Dahl Museum 18/02 + 21/02
- Journey into space with an interactive family show at Waddesdon Manor 19/02
- Discover & Make kids craft session at the Wycombe Museum 18/02 & 20/02
- Let’s cook for kids: Pizza at the Wycombe Museum 19/02
- Make a Disgusterous Dinner Plate at the Roald Dahl Museum 19/02, 20/02, 22/02
- Roald Dahl Storytelling: Yucky Food at the Roald Dahl Museum 20/02, 21/02, 23/02
- Children’s bicscuit decorating workshop at Teacups & Tandems 20/02 (Great Missenden)
- The Kite Runner at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre 21/02 – 22/02
- Make your own optical illusion toy at Bucks County Museum (Aylesbury) 21/02
- The Snow Queen at Wycombe Swan theatre 22/02
- Open House family theatre club at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre 22/02
- Pop Up Play Village space theme (Marlow) – UNDER 5’s
- Dinosaur Day at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre 23/02
- Dahl’s Disgusterous food party at the Roald Dahl Museum 23/02